I: INFORMATION ABOUT INDUSTRIAL PARK INFRASTRUCTURE
In addition to taking advantage of geographical location and abundant local human resources, the industrial park’s infrastructure is comprehensively and modernly invested to meet the business needs in order to make sure that the operation of enterprises is stable and long-term.
Regarding the power supply in the industrial park, the power source is provided by the Vietnam Power Group.
Electricity is connected from the national grid to the industrial park’s own substation. The transformer station has a voltage of 110/22 KV with a capacity of 7×63MVA to ensure a stable power supply to meet the production needs of enterprises in the Industrial Park.
Regarding the water supply in the industrial park, the investor of Yen My Industrial Park built a water plant with a capacity of 10,000 m3/day and night to serve the clean water needs of the factories in the zone. The water supply pipe is designed with pipes from D150mm – D400mm to ensure timely and convenient water supply to each plant.
Regarding drainage, waste and wastewater treatment, Rainwater and wastewater drainage systems are built separately. The diameter of the underground storm drain is D800mm – D1250mm on the principle of self-flow. – Wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of 8,000 m3/day (Wastewater volume is calculated as 80% of water supply). Drain diameter D300mm – D600mm. Solid waste from the factories will be classified, collected and transferred to the concentrated waste dump in Hung Yen province for treatment.
Regarding fire protection in the industrial park, in addition to making sure that the basic infrastructure to meet the production needs of factories in Yen My industrial park, investors are also interested in investing in a fire protection system. fire fighting, ensuring timely handling of fire incidents in industrial zones. Fire water supply system is arranged along all internal roads. The distance between the fire hydrants is 120m – 150m. Diameter of fire hydrant D125mm.
Regarding the environment and trees, investors are also interested in investing in green landscapes and water surface. The area of trees, water surface and technical infrastructure accounts for 28%. Green areas are arranged along internal roads and land lots, contributing to creating a green landscape for the industrial park.
2. Social infrastructure and services
Yen My Industrial Park with a favorable geographical location near residential areas has made the most of its advantages of social infrastructure and services of Yen My district. This helps to ensure the essential needs in working and living of employees. Therefore, employees tend to stick with enterprises in the industrial park for a long time, ensuring a stable source of labor for enterprises in the industrial park.
Regarding Customs, the Customs office is located in Pho Noi, 4km from the industrial park. All technical procedures such as sealing and clamping are carried out right at the factories in the industrial park, creating favorable conditions for businesses that carry out export and import activities.
Regarding banking, big banks such as Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank For Industry And Trade, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam JSC have branches and transaction offices located near the industrial park.
Regarding the post office, the post office branch is located in the center of Yen My district, providing essential telecommunications services such as data transmission, Internet, IP phone, video conference. Ensure to meet the basic needs of businesses in the area.
Regarding the bus system, with the advantage of being located near Hanoi, Yen My Industrial Park takes advantage of the bus route Hanoi – Hung Yen. The bus route runs with a frequency of 10 minutes/route, serving from 5am to 8pm, with a ticket price of 30,000VND/person.
In terms of security in the area, in the industrial park, there is a police cluster and a fire brigade to be ready to deal with unsafe incidents and the risk of fire and explosion in the area. In addition, the industrial park has a security team to ensure security and order in the area. Regarding hospitals, Pho Noi General Hospital is 3km away from the industrial park, meeting the basic medical examination and treatment needs for workers in the industrial park. In addition, there are many quality-assured polyclinics near the industrial park. Regarding the training and vocational schools, Hung Yen Technical Pedagogical University in My Hao district each year trains thousands of bachelors, colleges and technicians; Industrial College is located in Yen My district, each year it trains 4000 workers to supply industrial park enterprises.
II: INFRASTRUCTURE RENTAL COSTS AND INVESTMENT INVESTMENT INVESTMENTS
- Land rental price with infrastructure: 99 USD/m2.
- Minimum rental area 1ha
- Land rent: according to the decision of Hung Yen Provincial People’s Committee annually.
- Management fee: 0.7 USD/m2/year, paid annually
- Water price: According to the decision of the People’s Committee of Hung Yen province.
- Wastewater treatment fee: According to the regulations of the supplier at the time of use Phone, Internet and other service charges as specified by the provider at the time of use. The above costs do not include VAT and are subject to change.
2. Investment incentives industry
Yen My Industrial Park focuses on attracting industries such as: Electrical industry, electronics, high-tech industries, building materials and mechanics, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, light industry, goods consumption,…
3. Investment incentives
– Corporate income tax: businesses pay tax at the rate of 20%, and enjoy tax exemption for the first 2 years, 50% tax reduction for the next 4 years. The applicable corporate income tax incentives are calculated continuously from the first year the enterprise has taxable income from the investment project; in case an enterprise has no taxable income in the first 3 years since it has revenue from an investment project, the tax exemption or reduction period is counted from the fourth year.
– Import tax on machinery and equipment (applicable only to industries eligible for investment incentives as prescribed in Decree 134/2016/ND-CP supplemented by Decree 18/2021/ND-CP): Exemption from import tax import goods to create fixed assets,
– Exemption from import tax on raw materials and supplies imported for the production of export goods, Exemption from import tax on production materials for 5 years from the beginning of production, if the enterprise invests in the project. on the list of projects especially encouraged for investment.
– Tax on transferring profits abroad: Completely exempt from tax on transferring profits abroad.
– Value added tax: Value added tax is exempted for exported goods.